Before it’s present use as museum starting in 2014 it was the
city’s Maintenance garage, before that
Holdingford school’s Ag shop and school bus repair shop. 1965 to 1975
Many people knew it as the Welna Produce Store, for a number of years starting in 1944.
Originally built in 1915 as a car dealership for Ford and Dodge cars, by Ben Schwieters.